Water Distiller Electric Purifier Stainless Steel Glass - Water Filter
Why Buy from Us?
- FREE Delivery ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
This Countertop Water Distiller Machine is great for domestic use to have access to clean water. It adopts high quality stainless steel, which is anti-skid and wear-resistant. With portable design, it does not take up too much space. This Countertop Water Distiller Machine has a button for distilling. It will auto power off when temp is over 320℉. BPA-Free plastic and food-grade 304 stainless steel make it healthy. There are ventilation holes to prevent overheat. It can be used in office, lab, hospital, clinic, home and so on. In addition, it is also easy to use. What are you waiting for? It is worth buying!
1. Integrated fan condenser
2. Ventilation holes for overheat protection
3. Button for distilling (Auto-off when temp is over 320℉)
4. Activated carbon filter (Include activated carbon sachet)
5. Stainless steel water outlet
6. With indicator light
7. Anti-skid & scratch-resistant rubber feet
8. Food-grade 304 stainless steel and BPA-Free plastic ensures health
1. Power: 750W
2. Voltage: 220V, 50 /60Hz
3. Inner Container Volume: 1.1 Gal/4 L
4. Degree of Evaporation: 1L/H
5. Fan Material: Aluminum
6. Distiller Material: Food-grade 304 Stainless Steel
7. Container Material: Food-grade Shockproof Glass
8. Over-temperature Safe: Auto-off When Temperature is over 320℉
9. Weight: 5.8 kg / 12.79 lbs
10. Chamber Size: (9.1 x 15.3)" / (23 x 39)cm (Dia. x H)
11. Water Bottle Size: (7.1 x 7.1)" / (18 x 18)cm (Dia. x H)
12. Brand: ZOKOP
13. Model: ZB-2
14. Color: Stainless Steel Color
15. Plug Type: UK Standard
1 x Distiller
1 x Water Bottle
1 x Discharge Cap
1 x Bottle Cap
1 x Filter
1 x Main Power Cord
1 x Chamber Cleaning Powder
1 x Water Outlet Soft Catheter (Food Grade)
3 x Activated Charcoal Sachet
1 x Instruction Manual
1. Water Bottle is inside the distiller, Filter includes activated carbon sachet.
2. The lid of the carafe is fixed, don't force to open, or you will be injured.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we will dispatch your items which you will receive within 5-7 working days (if there are delays due to Covid we will inform you). Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Home Happy Hour deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact us for a delivery quote.
Here at Home Happy Hour, we do everything to make your shopping experience as straight forward and enjoyable as possible.
Please let us know if you have any questions about our products, availability or have any general enquiries.
Call or on +(44) 2034880274, email us or submit your enquiry via our form.
You will receive a response from one of our friendly customer consultants within 48 hours.